Continuing Education credits recognized by the American Institute of Architects and other professional organizations are available in several formats.
Each lesson is AIA-accredited for Design Professionals seeking up to 7.5 HSW credits.
Accredited Online Courses
The following lessons provide insights for those interested in one particular aspect of SIP construction. Your course completion will be reported if you submit an AIA number. In addition, you will automatically receive a Certificate of Completion which can be submitted for other State and Engineering or Building Professional training requirements.
- Lesson 1 - Introduction to SIPs
- Lesson 2 - Basic SIP Design and Engineering
- Lesson 3 - SIP Order Process
- Lesson 4 - SIP Building Science
- Lesson 5 - SIP Layout Drawings
- Lesson 6 - SIP Site Planning and Coordination
- Lesson 7 - SIP Layout and Panel Installation
- Lesson 8 - Integrating Mechanical Systems with SIPs
- Lesson 9 - SIP Finish Materials and Detailing
- Lesson 10 - Common Objections for SIP Designs
A face-to-face presentation or live webinar by a knowledgeable and experienced SIPA member is the most engaging way to introduce SIPs to your company. SIPA members are located throughout the United States and Canada. Contact SIPA to request an AIA Continuing Education presentation about SIPs.
Residential and Commercial Design with SIPs
These two courses are available as instructor-led training, each fulfilling 1-hour of HSW credit. Click on a video to go to the lesson summary page with a link to the instructional video and a link for the required 10-question quiz. Each lesson is AIA-accredited for Design Professionals seeking Continuing Education credits. Your course completion will be reported if you submit your AIA number during test sign-in. In addition, you will automatically receive a Certificate of Completion which can be submitted for other State, Engineering or Building Professional training requirements.