SIPA Online Learning Unit: COMMON OBJECTIONS FOR SIP DESIGNS
- COURSE ID: BESTS10-OD
- AIA CREDIT: 0.5 CEU credit hour
- VIDEO LENGTH: 29:14
Summary: SIPschool founder and longtime SIP distributor Al Cobb explores how to sell SIPs. Topics include how best to discuss price, and how to persuasively overcome various objections that prospective clients may have.
Learning Objectives: COMMON OBJECTIONS FOR SIP DESIGNS
- Differentiate between sales and marketing
- Understand why clients often question the price of SIPs, and know how to discuss this in a positive way
- Describe for clients how proper detailing defends against premature failure using building science knowledge
- Explain the qualifications of the workforce in order to put the client at ease
- Answer client questions about mold and moisture problems, termites and carpenter ants, noise and other concerns in a knowledgeable manner
After watching the video, return to this page and click here to take the 10-question COMMON OBJECTIONS FOR SIP DESIGNS test. You will receive a Certificate of Completion upon passing the test. Your Continuing Education credit will be reported to AIA if you include an AIA number upon test sign-in.