SIPA Online Learning Unit: SIP SITE PLANNING AND COORDINATION
- AIA CREDIT: 0.5 CEU credit hour (HSW)
- VIDEO LENGTH: 30:14
Summary: In this lesson, SIPschool founder Al Cobb discusses key information for planning and coordinating a SIP jobsite. Topics include best practices, safety, panel delivery and material handling equipment.
Learning Objectives: SIP SITE PLANNING AND COORDINATION
- Summarize best practices to plan for a successful SIP install
- Identify and avoid site safety hazards when installing SIPs
- Understand what equipment is needed for each project
- Explain how to stage and set up the site for installing SIPs
- Outline how to coordinate various trade contractors involved in the project
- Identify how equipment options and specifications may change from project to project
- Describe how to properly unload and store panels onsite
Click here for the SIP SITE PLANNING AND COORDINATION video.
After watching the video, return to this page and click here to take the 10-question SIP SITE PLANNING AND COORDINATION test. You will receive a Certificate of Completion upon passing the test. Your Continuing Education credit will be reported to AIA if you include an AIA number upon test sign-in.
Thank you for your interest in Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs).