The Structural Insulated Panel Association (SIPA) is a 501c6 non-profit association dedicated to increasing the use and acceptance of structural insulated panels (SIPs) in sustainable building by providing an industry forum for promotion, communication, education, quality assurance, and technical and marketing research. SIPs are a high-performance, panelized building system that offers superior thermal performance, airtightness, and durability for energy-efficient homes and commercial buildings. Builders and design professionals seeking to reduce energy use and minimize the carbon footprint of their buildings utilize SIPs as a cost-effective solution for exterior wall and roof systems that also cuts down on framing time, significantly reduces construction waste, and ensures greater jobsite quality control through prefabrication. SIPs are an enabling technology to meet to the Architecture 2030 Challenge for net-zero, carbon neutral buildings today.
As a member of SIPA, you will receive the following:
- Company listing on SIPA website directory and map
- #1 website for SIPs / 11,000+ visitors each month
- Company description, logo, project updates
- Average direct views per month – 40 per Manufacturer, 10 per Builder
- Access to consumer website leads for your target area
- Formal welcome in newsletter to more than 60,000 SIP industry stakeholders
- New member package including Joseph Lstiburek’s comprehensive Builder’s Guide to SIPs book and various SIP-related brochures
- SIP course materials to give AIA education credit to local architects
- Subscription to biweekly SIPA newsletter
- 20% member discount -- all SIPA publications, SIPA Annual Meeting registration
- SIP industry networking opportunities – Annual Meeting, committee conference calls, area trade shows, regional contact lists
Please fill out this form to become a SIPA Member.