SIPA Online Learning Unit: SIP ORDER PROCESS
- COURSE ID: BESTS03-OD
- AIA CREDIT: 1.0 CEU credit hour/HSW
- VIDEO LENGTH: 31:22
Summary: SIPschool founder Al Cobb presents how to thoroughly and efficiently plan a SIP project, including topics such as estimating and quoting costs and services, finding panel suppliers and the writing specifications for panels to suit the needs of a project.
Learning Objectives: SIP ORDER PROCESS
- Summarize how to give an accurate quote for a SIP project
- Differentiate between services offered by panel providers
- Describe differences in SIP packages
- Identify factors that contribute to choosing a dealer/distributor
- Understand what panels specifications are needed for a given project
Click here for the SIP ORDER PROCESS training video.
After watching the video, return to this page and click here to take the 10-question SIP ORDER PROCESS test. You will receive a Certificate of Completion upon passing the test. Your Continuing Education credit will be reported to AIA if you include an AIA number upon test sign-in.
Thank you for your interest in Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs).