SIPA Online Learning Unit: SIP LAYOUT DRAWINGS
- COURSE ID: BESTS05-OD
- AIA CREDIT: 0.5 CEU credit hour (HSW)
- VIDEO LENGTH: 25:01
Summary: This lesson gives an overview of panel layout drawings. Topics include the purposes of panel layout drawings and the review process.
Learning Objectives: SIP LAYOUT DRAWINGS
- Identify and explain the purposes that panel layout drawings serve
- Understand how code officials interface with the panel drawings and why this is significant when filing for a permit
- Summarize the different levels of information included in panel drawings
- Explain the importance of the review process, knowing when the review should happen and what it should encompass
Click here for the SIP LAYOUT DRAWINGS video.
After watching the video, return to this page and click here to take the 10-question SIP LAYOUT DRAWINGS test. You will receive a Certificate of Completion upon passing the test. Your Continuing Education credit will be reported to AIA if you include an AIA number with test sign-in.
Thank you for your interest in Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs).