SIPA Online Learning Unit: SIP LAYOUT AND PANEL INSTALLATION
- COURSE ID: BESTS07-OD
- AIA CREDIT: 0.5 CEU credit hour (HSW)
- VIDEO LENGTH: 29:47
Summary:This lesson provides an overview on how to install SIPs. Topics include tools and techniques, site management and how to tailor the SIP installation to each specific project.
Learning Objectives: SIP LAYOUT AND PANEL INSTALLATION
- Summarize how to prepare for a SIP installation including panel prep, preassembly and bracing requirements
- Understand and explain the importance of labeling the areas that will need attention after panel installation
- Summarize how to select the correct tools and techniques for each specific project
- Describe how to work efficiently with other trades on site
- Recognize the importance of sealing gaps as panels are installed
- Prepare for and adjust work needs for varying weather conditions
After watching the video, return to this page and click here to take the 10-question SIP LAYOUT AND PANEL INSTALLATION test. You will receive a Certificate of Completion upon passing the test. Your Continuing Education credit will be reported to AIA if you include an AIA number when you sign in for the quiz.