The Structural Insulated Panel Association (SIPA) is a non-profit trade association representing manufacturers, suppliers, dealer/distributors, design professionals, and builders committed to providing quality structural insulated panels for all segments of the construction industry. SIPA provides an industry forum for promotion, communication, education, quality assurance, and technical and marketing research. SIPA has been in existence since 1990 and its members have collaborated to make tremendous progress in advancing energy-efficient construction with structural insulated panels (SIPs).
SIPA will provide an industry forum to increase the acceptance and use of SIPs.
SIPs will be the preferred building system.
SIPA Member Commitment to Quality
Since SIPA began in 1990, its members have collaborated on large-scale product research and SIP industry Best Practice documents. SIPA members continue working together to ensure that SIPs are manufactured to high quality standards and effectively installed.
- SIP component Supplier members include international companies demonstrably committed to sustainable building
- SIPA Manufacturer members comply with the specific quality standards listed in the association bylaws, including third-party quality inspections and professional load design charts
- SIPA Design Professionals include longtime frontrunners in SIP design applications
- SIPA's most experienced Builder members submit blower door tests and rigorous project checklists to achieve Master SIP Builder status
SIPA members are proud of their high-performance SIP building envelopes that typically exceed building requirements and energy codes. Thank you for your interest in the Structural Insulated Panel Association.
- American Chemistry Council - Green Building Solutions
- APA – The Engineered Wood Association
- Building Emission Accounting for Materials Tool
- Building Science Corporation
- Building Systems Councils of NAHB
- DOE Better Buildings Residential Network
- DOE Zero Energy Ready Home program
- Energy & Environmental Building Alliance (EEBA)
- EPS Industry Alliance
- Green Builder Media Resilient Housing
- High Performance Insulation Professionals
- Housing Innovation Alliance
- Incredible Polyurethane
- New Buildings Institute
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Rocky Mountain Institute
- Team Zero
- Timber Framers Guild
- Zero Energy Project