Store and Office SIP Building Urbandale IA
Location: Urbandale, IA
|Project Type:||Commercial, Retail|
|Manufacturer:||Energy Panel Structures|
|Builder:||Blue Ribbon Builders|
|Design Professional:||SB&A Architects LLC|
|HERS/EUI Index Score:|
|ACH50 - Blower Test Results:|
Isaac Tessmer, Blue Ribbon Builders: "The use of SIPs provided thermal efficiency with a -estructure which was was attractive to the owner in reducing overall costs of the project while lessening future energy consumption."
Mike Stott, AIA, SB&A Architects LLC: "The thermal properties of SIPs was very appealing to the building owner. The use of SIPs provided significant cost savings over a conventional steel structure.
Using SIPs also gave the design team more flexibility in the use of exterior finish materials.
- Building Plans: Store-and-Office-SIP-Building-Urbandale-IA-Arch.-3D-Rend_.pdf
- Building Plans: Store-and-Office-SIP-Building-Urbandale-IA-Arch.-Floor-Plan_Heritage-Park-Hickman-MT-Retail-.pdf
- Building Plans: Store-and-Office-SIP-Building-Urbandale-IA-Arch.-Floor-Plan_Heritage-Park-Hickman-MT-Retail-_1.pdf
- Building Plans: Store-and-Office-SIP-Building-Urbandale-IA-S2.0-Royal-Flooring-of-Heritage-Park-Cross-Section.pdf
- Other: Store-and-Office-SIP-Building-Urbandale-IA-2021-SIPA-Awards-Form-Heritage-Park_1.20.21.pdf