SIP Senior Living St. Paul MN
Location: Saint Paul, MN
|Project Type:||Residential, Multifamily|
|Manufacturer:||Energy Panel Structures|
|Design Professional:||Kaas-Wilson Architects|
|HERS/EUI Index Score:|
|ACH50 - Blower Test Results:||4.75|
We were able to reduce the construction time considerably by utilizing the SIP's. As well as savings in the future for heating and cooling the structure versus the costs that would be incurred in heating and cooling a traditional stick-built structure. All lighting in the building is LED, with 80% of common areas lighting utilizing motion detectors. Energy Star appliances are used.
- Cardigan Ridge Senior Living St. Paul MN case study
- Other: SIP-Senior-Living-Facility-St.-Paul-MN-2018-BEA-MultiFamily-Cardigan-Ridge.pdf
- Other: SIP-Senior-Living-Facility-St.-Paul-MN-3300-Rice-Street-201_BDoor-Report_07SEPTEMBER17.pdf
- Other: SIP-Senior-Living-Facility-St.-Paul-MN-Cardigan-floor-maps-1-.pdf
- Other: SIP-Senior-Living-Facility-St.-Paul-MN-Cardigan-floor-maps.pdf
Energy Panel Structures, Inc.